Genevieve is about to celebrate her first holy communion this May. I cannot believe it’s only a month away already!! Being able to receive your first communion is such an exciting milestone. Here are some traditional and unique gifts ideas for both boys and girls to help make their first holy communion a memorable day.
***Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
- Rosary – Quiet Light Creations is one of my favorite shops to buy beautifully crafted rosaries at awesome prices.
- Wall crucifix for their room – our kids have this one in their rooms
- Saint Charms
- Last Supper Lego Kit
- Mass Lego Kit
- Saint Cards
Catholic subscription boxes
- The Mass Box – use code LIFT15 for 15% off!!
- Saint in a Box
- Saint of the Month – you can read my review about them here or unboxing video
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Graphic Novel
- The Weight of a Mass: A Tale of Faith by Josephine Nobisso
- The Father Brown Reader
- Jesus Speaks To Me on My First Holy Communion
- Guided Prayers for Little Ones by Kimberly Fries
- Receiving Jesus for Little Ones by Kimberly Fries
- Missal – Catholic Company has several great options perfect for kids
Gifts for Girls
- Lisieux Nail Polish
- Girl Saints for Little Ones by Kimberly Fries
Gifts for Boys
I hope this helps those who are in search of that special gift for your child receiving Jesus for the first time. We have decided to get Genevieve with a veil that she can start wearing to Mass.
Comment below with what your favorite gifts are for the First Holy Communion.
<a href=”http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-9028884-13286147″ target=”_top”>Get First Holy Communion Gifts! Personalization Available!</a><img src=”http://www.lduhtrp.net/image-9028884-13286147″ width=”1″ height=”1″ border=”0″/>